Welcome to my home page!
Programming Languages Design and Implementation
Semester: 98-99 First
Instructor: Leila Samimi ([l] DOT [samimi] AT [gmail] DOT [com]) (Do not forget "SKU-PL" in the subject of your emails)
The course outline is found here
- Language design issue
- Impact of machine architectures
- Language translation issue
- Modeling language properties
- Elementary Data types
- Encapsulation and inheritance
- Sequence control
- Subprogram control
- Storage management
- Programming languages: design and implementation. 4th edition, Terrence W. Pratt, Marvin V. Zelkowitz, 2000.
Please submit the Assignments on the specified due date.